Account Representative, Global Accounts
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking talented individuals for the Global Accounts team focused on growing business and defining the cloud computing industry in the world's largest, most strategic, multinational Fortune 100 companies.
AWS, the world's leading cloud provider, offers cutting-edge cloud solutions that benefit companies of all sizes. We are growing our new Global Accounts Sales team which focuses on helping the world's largest multinational businesses adopt the AWS cloud platform. If you are passionate about the cloud and have the skills, the Account Manager role provides the opportunity sell business-transforming solutions to the world's biggest and most impactful companies and shape the future of cloud computing.
The Account Manager is responsible for growing the AWS footprint within the Global Accounts segment. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully build and maintain relationships, advise customers on AWS cloud solutions, grow AWS usage across a defined set of customers, develop innovative programs, and expand platform adoption to new business units. A successful candidate will work with prospects, customers, partners, Global Account Managers, and internal teams to consistently meet and exceed sales quotas.
This is a strategic role with tremendous growth opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate in the development and execution of Global Account strategies
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline within target accounts and track in Salesforce.com
- Create and close opportunities from start to finish – full sales cycle ownership
- Create a high level network for events and follow up, working closely with closed loop marketing
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Break into new lines of business groups within the defined Global Accounts
- Consistently overachieve targets through a customer-obsessed approach
- Manage numerous requests concurrently & strategically
- Work in a team environment with multiple Global Account Managers
- Some travel
- 5-10+ years of technology related sales, business development or proven experience in project management in sales / marketing environment
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services preferred
- Experience in Enterprise Selling, strategic execution
- Executive conversations skills a must - CXO driven
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and budgets
- Proven track record in the enterprise space with complex sales cycles
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment
- A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas,SaaS,PaaS)
- Builder; have built a new team or been a part of a high growth team
- Additional languages a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com CRM application
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change
- Ability to think critically and creatively to develop new business-impacting ideas or processes
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top