Account Manager, UK Payment Acceptance
- Tokyo, Japan
The Amazon Payment Acceptance & Experience Team is responsible for how Amazon's customers pay on Amazon's sites and through Amazon's services around the globe. You will work with the biggest players in the payments industry to deliver best-in-class customer payment experiences while driving change in the industry.
You will use your experience to create and maintain relationships with leading financial institutions and global payment networks to deliver paying experiences in the UK. You will analyze internal and external payment data and proactively engage and influence issuers and external partners to improve the overall customer payment experience.
Multiple roles available in locations across Europe, including London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, and Munich.
Day to Day, you will:
• Analyze internal Amazon and external data and identify areas to improve customer payment experience in Europe, with special focus on the UK.
• Proactively work directly with banks and other partners to conduct deep dives on the data that you have analyzed and drive resolution
• Proactively create a feedback loop back to the product and engineering teams to implement any changes that Amazon needs to support to improve our customer experience
• Drive UAT and end to end testing with banks, card networks and providers to continuously improve our customer experience
• Drive marketing and campaigning opportunities with banks and payment networks to improve customer payment experience
• 5+ years of experience in roles such as Account Management, Partner Management or related area in Europe.
• Experience securing partnerships with complex, sophisticated counter parties.
• Track record of big thinking and delivery of strategic vision.
• Proven analytical skills and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business 'by the numbers'. Must be metrics-driven and able to understand complex financial models.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills .
• Ability to regularly travel regionally in Europe and periodically to the US. Expected travel <25%.
• Experience in account management/partner management in the financial services/payments industry in Europe
Back to top