Account Manager - Strategic Accounts
- Mexico City, Mexico
Amazon Marketplace is seeking a dynamic and motivated executive to manage key accounts.
Specifically, this individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the executive teams of existing strategic accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements. The account manager will build the success of those accounts by providing business insights, training, support and seller education.
• Identify, qualify, acquire and grow Seller commitment to the Selling on Amazon program through feature and services adoption
• Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your territory. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
• Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings
• Engage with Sellers to understand their needs and gauge fit with the Amazon Services product set.
• Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Selling on Amazon product.
• Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the assigned territory. Execute successfully on the plan recommended
• Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective territory.
• Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal team.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets and operational metrics.
We are a business development organization; we drive growth for over 2MM Amazon Sellers through business intelligence, cross-selling efforts and integrated Account Management. We are successful by focusing on aggressive growth for our Sellers' businesses. If you would like to be part of a team that is changing the way Mexican companies sell provide English language resume.
Amazon Services' Business Development organization connects the technology powering Amazon.com to businesses worldwide. We are responsible for establishing new business partnerships with sellers who wish to utilize Amazon's suite of e-commerce solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.amazonservices.com
• Bachelor's degree or certificate of completion of studies
• English and Spanish written and verbal skills
• 5+ years of experience in roles such as Account Management, Sales, Retail Buyer/Associate buyer, In-stock planner/allocator, Finance/analyst roles, Marketing/merchandising roles, Product management roles or Project management roles
• Master's Degree preferred
• Experience selling nascent products/services into new markets
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Work experience preferably in the eCommerce, on-line advertising, retail technology, or IT industries
• History of exceeding targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
Back to top