Account Manager, Samsung - Amazon Web Services, Korea
- Seoul, South Korea
(Located in Seoul, Korea)
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing Samsung group accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Senior Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving service adoption, usage growth and market penetration in Samsung enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both account management and technical background that enables him/her to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan, acquire and develop new accounts, and consistently deliver on quarterly business goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive service usage growth and market share in Samsung group (Visual Display) territory.
• Meet or exceed quarterly business goals.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Manage and support customer interactions
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• 10+ years of technology related account planning and management experience.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
• Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in English.
• Extensive customer network.
• Experience leading disruptive technology adoption early in the adoption curve.
• Experience with cloud services business.
• Experience with outsourced services.
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit Amazon Web Services
To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
아마존은 구성원의 다양성과 포용적 기업정책 및 조직문화를 만들어 가고 있습니다. 아마존은 공정한 기회를 제공하며, 인종, 국적, 성별, 성별정체성, 성적지향, 나이, 보훈, 장애여부 등 업무수행와 관련없는 다양성을 차별하지 않습니다. 관련하여 도움이 필요하시면 연락바랍니다.
Back to top