Account Manager, Public Sector Switzerland - Healthcare (German Speaking)
- Zurich, Switzerland
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AWS business by engaging in strategic accounts within Healthcare? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish AWS as a key technology platform provider? As a Named Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS business in Healthcare accounts in Switzerland. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CxO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Location: The role can either be based in our offices in Zurich or Geneva or a virtual location (work-from-home).
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Promote AWS services to organizations from Healthcare (departments, offices, clinics, enterprises, service providers, etc.)
• Propose and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services for different audiences and stakeholder levels (CxO)
• Facilitate customer adoption
• Maintain a robust projects pipeline
• Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption
• Contribute to positive customer experience
• Significant account management experience in the IT industry and experience engaging with Health organizations
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
• Direct field sales experience in working with Public Sector Enterprise accounts
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Fluent in German and English
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
• Selling Cloud based solutions
• Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
• French and/or Italian speaking
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top