Account Manager Public Sector - State Owned Enterprise
- Copenhagen, Denmark
As a Senior Account Manager for State Owned Enterprise (SOE) across the Nordics and Baltics you are driving digital transformations through effective engagement with C-level executives, business development executives, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of businesses. You are establishing Amazon Web Services as the key cloud technology provider across the strategic accounts you manage, promoting the entire AWS products and services portfolio to Enterprise Customers across Postal, Gambling, Logistics and other State Owned Enterprises (SOE).
On a daily basis you empower your customers to solve challenges while attaining both their operational and innovation goals. You deliver business outcomes while guiding them to become more agile, innovative, and efficient. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
Location: The role should ideally be based in Denmark, Finland, Sweden or Norway, flexible working is available.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan for state-owned enterprise accounts (e.g. Utilities, Transportation, Energy, Finance)
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
• Create & maintain an opportunity pipeline and drive consistent account-specific activities
• Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption
• Manage complex customer interactions
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Expect moderate travel
• Significant account management experience in the IT industry.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
• Direct field experience in working with Postal and/or Gambling customers.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Fluent in English and one other language such as Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
• Selling Cloud based solutions
• Cross functional selling experience (Solutions Architect, Specialist Sales, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Back to top