Would you like to be part of a team focused on accelerating adoption of Amazon's End User Computing suite including Amazon WorkSpaces, AppStream, and WorkDocs? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and BD skills necessary to help position Amazon as the cloud provider of choice for our Cloud Desktop and Cloud Application infrastructure? As a member of the India team in Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL) for this fast growing, exciting space, you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a service category that will have a significant impact on our India customers' global computing model. This Business Development (BD) role encompasses WorkSpaces, AppStream, and WorkDocs within the India market, and is part of Worldwide Specialised BD Organization established to position AWS as the best place for Cloud desktop, Cloud Application streaming and End User Computing workloads in India.
As part of a single-threaded overlay BD team focusing on WorkSpaces AppStream and WorkDocs services in India, you will be responsible for working with enterprise customers and their existing account representatives to qualify and pursue BD opportunities for cloud based end user computing workloads. You will engage with our demand generation, segment BD, solutions architects, partner and marketing organizations to drive opportunities to closure at a large scale. Your commitments will include quota accountability, driving platform adoption within enterprise accounts, running programs and ensuring success at scale.
The ideal candidate will have both a BD and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the Executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly business targets. Teamwork, Account strategies, cross BD, solution BD, negotiation and closing are just a few of the critical skills required for success.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive business and increase market share in a defined geography.
• Meet or exceed quarterly business targets.
• Develop and execute a territory plan to grow the AWS EUC footprint.
• Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS EUC services.
• 7+ years of technology related BD experience.
• BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
• Direct or overlay field BD experience working with VDI/DaaS customers.
• Proven track record in creating net new demand which builds a sustainable business.
• Experience managing a large volume of customer accounts in a geographical territory.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Industry experience selling Desktop-as-a-Service.
Job Location - Bangalore / Mumbai / Delhi
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age.