Account Manager, Amazon Payment Products
- Sunnyvale, CA
Amazon Incentives team is responsible for selling and delivering Amazon Gift Cards, Prime Gift Codes, and Product Vouchers to companies for a variety of use cases, such as customer acquisition campaigns, loyalty programs, consumer promotions, employee incentives and cash disbursements. We are seeking a world-class professional to help manage global customer relationships in Japan.
The Account Manager will be responsible for helping providing global business leadership and management of key, strategic accounts. You will build and maintain relationships, develop and manage opportunities, and analyze effectiveness. You will help define relationship strategy within your accounts, engaging with senior leadership, coordinating and contributing to local and global business reviews, and maintain customer satisfaction.
• The Account Manager is responsible for teaming and helping to build strategic relationships with accounts, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups. They are responsible for working at the most senior level within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation.
• The Account Manager will work with all appropriate team resources (Executives, Partner Integration, Business Development, Marketing, and Operations) to support clients. This includes dotted line responsibility.
• Developing new value propositions, use cases and campaigns utilizing our suite of Incentives products
• Partnering to develop formal case studies that highlight clients' success stories with Amazon Incentives.
Further responsibilities include the analysis of the competitive market space and business needs, providing input into product requirements, execution of the sales strategy set by local and global team, and providing support to your team in achieving its goals.
• The candidate must have experience working with a large global organizations as a lead Account or Relationship Manager.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
• Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
• Native Japanese and Business Proficient English
• International experience.
• Experience in developing and managing large accounts.
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
• Demonstrated experience of thinking creatively, taking the initiative and constructively advocating on behalf of clients compliantly.
• Leading business school MBA preferred, but not essential.
Back to top