Account Manager, "Amazon Business" Vertical Sales
- Tel Aviv, Israel
On September 20th 2017, Amazon.co.jp announced the launch of "Amazon Business", a new marketplace to meet the procurement needs of businesses of every size - from small business to large multi-national organization, as well as institutional buyers like universities, schools and public offices. "Amazon Business" customers benefit from a range of business-tailored features such as Pay by Invoice, and reporting and analytics to gain visibility into how their business is spending. Business can take advantage of business-exclusive pricing and quantity discounts, and Business Prime Shipping. All of this is added to the selection, convenience and value customers expect from Amazon.
One of focused segment of customers is Healthcare (Medical/Nursing Care, and Pharmaceutical) and we need to provide customized solution to those customers.
Healthcare manager belong to Vertical Sales Team defines strategy and execute tactical plans to help especially Healthcare customers reinvent the way they purchase supplies. Account Manager plans and delivers result, also reflect voice of customers for improvement. The ideal candidate knows how Healthcare companies simplify business processes and drive efficiency and/or direct savings.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop a territory customer account management plan
• Report on prospect on-boarding pipeline and customer spend adoption
• Meet or exceed targets for customer account management
• Initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
• Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
• Ability to converse with senior customer stakeholders including CPOs, VP's Supply Chain, and others
• Contribute to contracting activities for large, complex deals
• Develop long term relationships with multiple stakeholders in customer accounts
• Drive and accelerate spend adop within assigned accounts
• Relay customer needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management and Category Management teams
• Drive periodic innovation aimed at improving customer satisfaction
• Work closely with marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders
• BA/BS degree
• 6+ Years B2B large enterprise sales and/or account management experience.
• Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay (eProcurement), System-Integration and Tender-Processes at large enterprises
• Superior Japanese and English communication skills - both verbal and written.
• Proven analytical skills and ability to influence people both internally and externally.
• Decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
• A passionate, self-starter, ready to take Amazon's local customer experience to the next level.
• Broad commercial awareness developed in a fast-moving environment.
• University degree ideally in a technical or analytical discipline, MBA preferred
• Active listener and effective communicator
• Effective closer
• Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
• Expert use of CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com), MS Office Suite, and other systems
• Distribution Sales experience a plus along with experience working with resellers
Back to top