Amazon is seeking a dynamic, innovative, and results-oriented account manager for a new business in India.
This individual will be responsible for the account management of several large brands in a new space for Amazon India. S/he will own several key account management metrics and will have a direct and visible impact on the long-term success of the business. This role has direct exposure to senior leaders within and outside of Amazon, requires strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
To be successful in this role you'll need to be well organized, assisting multiple brands with different issues at any one time. Your commitment to the success of our brand partners should be strong and you should have a proven record of exceeding on your output goals.
• Serves as a main point of contact for a portfolio of accounts
• Reviews every account in the portfolio in complete detail to understand the current level of performance
• Engages with brands to understand their goals and expectations from the business
• Identifies and problem solves day to day issues impacting business
• Monitor and communicate account performance
• Identifies opportunities to improve designed Amazon product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or a related field
• 2+ years of professional experience in sales or account management
• Proven track record of problem solving and delivering win-win solutions for clients and business
• Working knowledge of Excel
• Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
• Exposure to lead management and sales tools like Salesforce
• Working knowledge of SQL