Mobile Account Manager - India - Amazon Fuse/Mobile Business development- L6
Amazon is currently seeking a mobile partnership professional to help grow mobile distribution through the management of strategic partnerships with mobile network operators and smartphone and tablet manufacturers who distribute Amazon's mobile offerings in India.
The successful candidate will have experience working with external partners; excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficiency in relationship management and a strong will to deliver results.
Our ideal candidate has strong organizational management skills, is a creative thinker, has a strong attention to detail & experience managing multiple projects at one time. Having worked in the IN-telecom industry in a business role will be an added advantage. The candidate must be collaborative & be able to establish trust across internal teams to influence deliverables, ideas, keep work flowing and on track & drive adoption of new processes.
As the Mobile Account Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
• Serve as primary point of contact of account management within the Mobile Business Development team for assigned mobile operators, OEMs and strategic mobile partners.
• Develop a go-to-market distribution plan for addressing mobile distribution opportunities and oversee successful implementation and optimization of all projects.
• Coordinate closely with local management, and with worldwide mobile product teams.
• Coordinate with other Amazon teams to leverage established relationships and present a unified vision to our partners in the mobile arena.
• Report on plans and results to senior management, and coordinate closely with various internal stakeholders.
• Minimum 8+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles with a focus on data analysis
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with annual brand planning and media planning
• Experience working at/with Mobile Operators
• Strong bias for action, and ability to work independently toward stated goals with minimal oversight.
• Fluent English.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with senior management both internally and externally.
• Proven ability to manage complex, multi-partner relationships/projects in the mobile space.
• Demonstrated understanding of marketing channels and campaigns.
• Occasional travel
• MBA graduate from Top Tier school
• Demonstrated experience working with digital subscription services.
• Marketing background, experience on delivering Go To Market campaign
• Experience of having worked in the IN-Telecom space with a leading player in the areas of marketing, business operations or digital teams
• Knowledge of Amazon processes, organizational behaviors, and tools a plus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet