Account Management Lead
- Łódź, Poland
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Manage a team of Seller Compliance Account Managers and possess the ability to influence senior internal and external stakeholders, have strong sales skills, a track record of using data and tools to drive business growth and be comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment.
• Take on planning and strategic projects to scale and diversify the program over the longer term.
• Develops and guides team to provide prompt and efficient support service to third-party Amazon Sellers.
• Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and owns reporting and accountability of dynamic solutions.
• Distill key challenges faced by team and drive resolution through coordination with external subject matter experts.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and has the ability to coach and motivate team working with portfolio of independent third-party Amazon Sellers.
• Actively monitors, tracks and drives performance metrics across the team including productivity, issue resolution and customer delight.
• Liaises with other departments such as Seller Supports, Finance, Merchant Investigations and European business teams as required to respond to Seller's issues and questions
Knowledge and Skills
• Experience successfully leading and developing teams of direct and indirect reports.
• Proven track-record as individual contributor in fostering key client relationships and hitting quotas/targets.
• Self-motivated, results-driven and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving targets.
• Strong analytic and project management skills.
• Proven ability to work with global and cross-functional teams across business-development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
• Good balance between strategic/analytical skills and operational execution.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts up to Director/VP level.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; bias for action.
• Adherence to high-standards and backbone in support of customers.
• Language: Chinese and English
• 10+ years of relevant experience in retail or account management, with a proven track record of managing high performing teams and projects.
• 3+ years in hiring and developing people/team.
• University Degree required.
• Experience in business development/sales/consulting (top-tier firm), preferably in the technology, internet and e-commerce sectors
• Success managing dynamic account portfolios.
• Experience with cross border e-commerce compliance on product compliance, trade compliance or global tax/European Value Added Tax (VAT).
Back to top