Account Health Support Specialist - English/Spanish
- Barcelona, Spain
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Account Health Specialist within the Account Health Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
Position Description: Account Health Support Specialist
LOCATION Barcelona, Spain
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS English/Spanish
SHIFT REQUIREMENTS Sun-Sat
Amazon.com is seeking a bilingual English and Spanish language candidate who is dedicated, hardworking, analytical, and customer service-oriented with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Account Health Support Team. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties with the goal of ensuring Sellers' compliance with Amazon policies. Ideal applicants will have experience in the eCommerce space and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and customer service-oriented capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment. All candidates must have business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English, Spanish languages.
The AHS Specialist position relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals cooperating with different stakeholders. Individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and accounts, and dive deep on interactions between Sellers and Customers. The successful Specialist will have a high degree of soft-skills and the ability to empathize with others. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
The AHS Specialist will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with Sellers, department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. You will be required to contact Sellers by phone and email.
The successful AHS Specialist will be able to redirect difficult conversations as they engage with pre-suspension and post-suspension level Sellers who are in poor standing.
The experience you provide to Sellers, quality assurance, productivity and timely delivery of individual tasks/projects will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the functional unit.
• Strong investigation skills to find root cause of metric issues and the ability to navigate Sellers in providing viable solutions.
• Awareness of how your direct actions impact the buyer experience and Amazon's potential for bad debt.
• Flexibility to work various shifts, including working one weekend day or alternative start-end times
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written and verbal response.
• Business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English, Spanish languages.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience with customer service.
• Strong soft skills.
• Flexibility to work during bank holidays and peak period.
• Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
• Clear, crisp, and proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk related patterns.
• Problem solving skills.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
• Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to work in fast paced dynamic environments where decisions are made without compromising on customer experience and financial losses.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
• Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
• Team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global team environment.
• Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
• Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
• Proven ability to correctly identify fraud patterns.
Back to top