- Canberra, Australia
Would you like to work for AWS assisting one of Australia's most successful Public Sector technology partners to increase their market share and cloud computing adoption? Are you passionate about the Health and Services Australia portfolio? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with public sector organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting cloud computing? Do you have the business savvy, public sector industry experience and the technical background necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider?
As a result of exponential growth, we're looking for an experienced Account Executive focused on Australian Federal Government customers, specifically in Health and Services Australia. The ideal candidate has sales experience with a terrific reputation for over-achieving quota by growing revenues in existing customers as well as penetrating new accounts. You'll be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects, and other customer executives. The Account Executive will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who with a very strong communication and presentation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets
• Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers
• Know when and how to engage strategic internal resources to deliver customer focused outcomes
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
• Analyze sales/metrics data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy
• Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
• Work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities
• Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
• Extensive technology sales experience with a focus on outside sales (quota-carrying)
• Experience is selling to Australian Federal Government Customers, especially in the health, services and digital transformation portfolios
• Strong understanding of Australian Government Security and ICT Procurement
• Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals with Australian Government Customers
• Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers
• Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer's business
• Functioned in an environment where they managed an account list in technology sales which included large growth in net new opportunities
• Translate customer business and technology priorities into technology solutions
• Proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment
• Experience working within the public sector industry is highly desired.
• Working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies.
Back to top