Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
The Account Director will be a crucial member of a growing global sales team that provides best in class advertising solutions to our clients. Travel is required and the position will report to the D-A-CH Sales Director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new relationships with media agencies, entertainment and gaming industry, and large brands. A key challenge will be educating the local markets as to the importance of Twitch, our platform and our audience. The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
• Manage existing and developing new relationships with clients and agencies across verticals to determine their needs
• Exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
• Be a Twitch ambassador and act as an expert within the space to our clients and agencies Grow ad revenue, and when possible, exceeding goals through creative solutions
• Build up a strong understanding of programmatic advertising across all markets, giving Twitch the ability to lead the conversation
• Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business to identify and implement sales strategies across markets
• Professional experience in online media sales within media agencies
• Excellent relationships with media agencies
• Excellent track record driving growth on key accounts in D-A-CH
• Fluent in English and German written and spoken
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.