AB Account Representative (DE)
- Bratislava, Slovakia
Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building Amazon Business, the B2B marketplace on Amazon that provides business customers with the pricing, selection and convenience of Amazon, with features and benefits designed for businesses of all sizes. For this reason, we are recruiting the best talents to make this vision a reality across the globe. Our goal is to help our customers configure their Amazon Business accounts to maximize productivity and profitability benefits we can bring to their purchasing processes. In the Amazon Business Marketplace, customers have access to millions of business-priced items, as well as the entire Amazon.com marketplace. We offer additional features like Business Prime, workflow and approvals management, detailed reporting, shared payment methods and tax exemption certifications.
Amazon Business Europe is looking for a candidate to join our new team supporting our EU Sales Customer Advisors. The Account Representative will support Amazon Business customers by assisting individuals to become Amazon Business customers and by supporting customers in their journey through blockers removal and collecting voice of customers to support in continuously improve our solution. As this team is the first touch to the customer, bar-raising professionalism and problem-solving skills are a must. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years assisting customers over the phone with a high-volume call history of over-delivering on activity and output goals. In addition, a successful candidate will have the ability to pivot quickly as this team will need to master current processes and develop new ones to better serve our internal and external customers. To be successful in this role, you will use your knowledge and passion of the B2B world to help customers grow manage efficiently their procurement, as well as develop new business opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Execute daily, weekly, and monthly targets
• Drive Customer satisfaction
• Partner with EU Sales team and Product Management teams to provide customer perspective as well as customer-driven product improvement ideas
• Take ownership in the continued build-out and documentation of the infrastructure and processes of acquiring and onboarding Amazon Business customers
• English and German language required
• Excellent communication skills, experience in a client facing role with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels with internal and external stakeholders
• BA/BS required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasked, high-energy environment where continuous innovation is required.
• Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills combined with outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
• B2B experience strongly preferred.
• Active listener and effective communicator
• Willingness to roll up their sleeves
• Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
Back to top