- Chennai, India
We're looking for a proficient 3D Coordinator (Lead) who can work in a variety of areas such as 3D modeling, texturing, VFX, animations, rendering environments, compositing, and lighting to create exciting and innovative experiences in 3D for e-commerce. 3D Coordinator responsible for leading a team to meet the KPI Metrics, in addition to this training Jr./Sr. Artists in new production techniques and help them to upskill the knowledge. 3D Coordinator will be accomplished in working in production environments as well as having a strong knowledge of current tools and techniques, and be able to impact overall 3D production or support process. The ability to work within and across large, interdependent teams is a must, so the right person will have an implicit understanding of the balance needed between artistry, technical development, communication, and partnership.
• Provide front-line support for Production Artists to achieve team KPI Metrics
• Work with Internal & External Stakeholders to troubleshoot the technical challenges and innovate solutions
• Working with artists and the larger team to understand areas of our current process that have the biggest opportunity for automation and efficiency
• Thorough documentation of process updates, developments and updating as necessary
• Ongoing research to recommend improvements to workflows in order to improve productivity or Quality of our 3D output.
• Minimum of 2 year of working experience as 3D Supervisor/Lead in the VFX or Gaming industry, with 7+ years of production experience on 3D domain
• Strong communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently or within a group, and work with minimal supervision
• Experience building solutions for 3D pipeline and establish workflow if necessary
• Leadership and problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Broad knowledge/experience with Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, Substance Painter/Designer, Photoshop and ability to quickly learn new DCC software
• Experience working in a photo realistic production environment working across an array of clients including e-commerce
• Be able to excel in a fast-paced collaborative production environment
• Innovative and self-directed
• Experience automating steps in creating a 3D model from as little as one 2D image
• Experience/knowledge with product photography and lighting
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to showcase artistic work in a portfolio
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top