Front-End Developer – Vetter
Vetter is a digital lending platform that equips community financial institutions with more efficient and faster lending processes.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Build interactive and responsive web site
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 & CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Bitbucket or GitHub
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
• Proficient understanding of a front-end framework such as Bootstrap and Font Awesome
• Ability to design icons for site use as well as providing design suggestions. (Having design experience is a big plus for this role.)
• Familiar with any product design tool such as InVision
Meet Some of Altpoint Labs's Employees
Managing Director & Partner, Altpoint Labs
Andrew oversees the day-to-day operations of Altpoint Labs’ New York and Los Angeles locations, paving the way for employees to help company partners succeed in their every endeavor.
Back to top