Healthcare is complicated. But it doesn't have to be. Alto's mission is to fulfill medicine's true purpose—to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We are a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a patient-centric, technology-driven online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, we offer cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies.
Getting medicine to everyone who needs it involves a dizzying number of moving parts. We aim to make every aspect of that experience as safe, seamless, and delightful as humanly possible. That's why we're committed to fixing a broken pharmacy industry and enhancing the quality of life for others.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $1B ARR by the end of 2020. Our journey is just beginning, and we welcome you to join us in building a better pharmacy experience for all who need it, everywhere.
One of the many exciting challenges we're tackling is rapidly growing our team across multiple disciplines and geographies. We're strengthening our Talent Acquisition team by hiring a Technical Recruiter to help us drive business-critical growth on our technical teams. In this role, you will join the core Talent and People Team hiring experienced technologists for our growing startup. You will be a talent advisor to leadership and help refine the foundation for scaling our Engineering, Product, Design, and Analytics teams.
Within your 1st month, you will shadow our Pharmacy Operations, Patient Care, Fulfillment, Engineering/Product and People Teams to understand Alto from every perspective. You will also closely partner with your fellow Alto Recruiters to learn the ins-and-outs of our recruiting process, shadow candidate interviews and debriefs, and champion Alto's candidate journey. By your 2nd month, you will begin carrying your own full-cycle req load, including building out strategy and interview kits, sourcing, candidate management, and offer delivery. By your 3rd month, you'll make your first hire, contribute to best practices on the TA team, and help Alto continue our rapid growth!
Other duties will include partnering with Hiring Managers to craft the recruiting strategy behind sourcing, attracting, assessing, and hiring top technical talent. You will grow diverse and inclusive teams and be extremely passionate about candidate experience.
Advance your career as you:
- Grow our technical team by 3x in the next 6 - 9 months
- Build a pipeline of skilled technical talent through creative sourcing efforts
- Partner with our engineering and product teams to fully understand the business, organize recruiting priorities and develop hiring strategies
- Advise leaders on market trends and provide insight regarding Alto's position as an attractive employer
- Drive and manage the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer
- Partner with our recruiting coordinators, hiring managers and hiring teams to deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Assist with onboarding to ensure new hires are prepared and excited for their first day
We're looking for you to have:
- 3+ years of experience recruiting for mid to senior-level technical roles
- Demonstrated fluency explaining tech stacks and challenges to a technical audience
- Recent experience managing all aspects of the candidate funnel, from sourcing to offer delivery
- Experience managing multiple workstreams within an ATS
It would be even better if:
- You have agency and/or startup experience
- In-depth knowledge of ATS configuration (Greenhouse)
- Experience running metrics and creating data visualizations
- A demonstrable passion for building an inclusive and representative workplace that mirrors our equally inclusive and diverse customer base
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Back to top