Senior Product Manager, Supply Chain
- San Francisco, CA
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 800 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Team
As a Product Manager at Alto Pharmacy, you’ll be responsible for leading a cross-functional team's alignment on the vision and execution across a set of products that underpin Alto’s ability to provide an unmatched level of pharmacy service at scale.
Our Product Managers work across a variety of teams focused on patient experience, new therapeutic areas, growth, and pharmacy systems, and we're looking for product managers across all areas of Product as we continue to scale.
In your 1st month, you will deep dive into our business, products, and operations. You will gain an understanding of the tools and processes we use to serve patients by shadowing all the pieces of the experience, from patient intake to billing to delivering orders. In your 2nd month, you will research, define requirements, and scope your first project. By the 3rd month, you will be fully integrated with the team and processes, and contributing if not leading the execution of one project.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Deeply understand users’ pain points (e.g. patients, providers, care specialists) and Alto’s business goals, in order to prioritize product investments to drive highest impact. This includes conducting user research, competitive analysis, and soliciting product feedback
- Define the product strategy and roadmap, and gather requirements for your respective product area. This includes developing product proposals and specifications for engineering, design, operations, clinical teams
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of leadership, engineering, design, clinical and operations experts to build world-class products. This includes working with both internal and external partners to ensure alignment of goals, transparent communication, and identifying critical dependencies and risks
- Lead project teams from concept to execution to launch--and make the time for follow-up. This includes defining the project scope/hypothesis, goal and metrics, timeline, and leading the impact analysis to inform future product improvements and investments
A Bit About You:
- Are deeply passionate about solving real user problems with creative and delightful solutions
- Love breaking down complex problems, thinking strategically, and making data-driven decisions
- Drive results through impeccable organization and ruthless prioritization
- Enjoy collaborating and influencing across different cross-functional teams
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You're unafraid to dive into an unfamiliar problem but humble enough to make mistakes and iterate
- Believe in Alto’s mission and embody our company values
- 3-5+ years experience in product management. Prior experience working on products for consumers is preferred
- Proven track record of successful product launches, distilling complex requirements into simple workflows
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical team members up to and including the executive-level
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and experience collaborating cross functionally with stakeholders and other partners
- Technical background, MBA or equivalent work experience preferred
- Startup and entrepreneurial experience preferred
- Experience building products in the area of healthcare, health, or e-commerce preferred
About Our Benefits
We believe that a happy mind and body make a happy and successful employee, so we're pleased to offer solutions that keep your mind and body refreshed and healthy. Our employees have access to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision care packages, on-demand counseling services with Ginger, on-site meditation and mindfulness classes, and discounted gym memberships.
Peace of mind allows our employees to focus on what matters in life! That's why we think it's important to ensure your home, family and funds are protected. Alto Pharmacy offers benefits like group life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance, not to mention a health savings account, flexible spending account options, commuter benefits and more.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Back to top