- San Francisco, CA
Healthcare is complicated. But it doesn't have to be. Alto's mission is to fulfill medicine's true purpose—to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We are a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a patient-centric, technology-driven online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, we offer cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies.
Getting medicine to everyone who needs it involves a dizzying number of moving parts. We aim to make every aspect of that experience as safe, seamless, and delightful as humanly possible. That's why we're committed to fixing a broken pharmacy industry and enhancing the quality of life for others.
We recently raised our Series D and surpassed 600 employees across six locations. Our journey is just beginning and we welcome you to join us in building a better pharmacy experience for all who need it, everywhere.
To achieve our vision, we continue to invest in our Data Science & Analytics team to make a difference to our patients and providers. The Analytics team supports our Product, Growth, Marketing, Care, Supply Chain, and Operations teams with insights on better product development and execution to have maximum impact. Product Analysts are responsible for using detailed analyses to guide product strategy and for enabling teams across Alto to answer key business questions. You will work closely with our Product and Operations teams to support and drive high-quality, data-driven decisions.
- Perform in-depth analysis on our pharmacy, patient-facing, and provider-facing products to drive key product decisions.
- Support product roadmap by identifying opportunities and quantifying impact of product launches through A/B experimentation and measurement.
- Design, implement, and launch dashboards using SQL to measure the success of our product initiatives.
- Be a critical thought partner and collaborate closely with Product, Research, Engineering, Growth, and Operations to provide visibility and recommend solutions to drive meaningful impact to our patients and providers.
- Ensure data accuracy and reporting consistency by identifying and implementing data analysis best practices.
- Contribute to defining our team and company data culture through peer collaboration, coaching, and input into the team processes we adopt as we grow the Analytics team together.
- Embody Alto’s mission and values - Patients Come First, Leave No Patient Behind, Start With Empathy, Focus On Impact, Think Rigorously, Be Humble.
- Expert fluency in SQL-based data manipulation. Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows.
- BA/BS or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as; Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science.
- At least 2 years of work experience in an analytics or technical role, using SQL regularly to analyze data and provide insights.
- Closely partner with business, product, engineering, research and design to influence and inform teammates’ decisions throughout the product lifecycle.
- High level of comfort creating dashboards in Looker/Tableau or comparable software.
- Passionate about solving real user problems with data-driven solutions.
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You're unafraid to dive into an unfamiliar problem but humble enough to make mistakes and iterate.
Back to top