Pharmacy Technician, L.A.
Alto’s mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose: to improve quality of life for everyone who needs it. As a health-tech startup, we are doing everything we can to fix a broken system and bring world-class care to patients in need. The way we’ve done this is by creating a modern-day pharmacy. We’ve capitalized on what we’ve learned about the way a traditional pharmacy works and built our own in-house pharmacy management system that’s unlike any other. Our newly designed process makes pharmacy consultations, receiving medications promptly and having support available, seamless for everyone. The exciting part is, we’ve increased our primary adherence rate and our users are loving the Alto pharmacy experience!
Alto is seeking a full-time, licensed Pharmacy Technician to provide an outstanding patient experience from on-boarding through delivery in our L.A. location. We want an individual who is passionate about improving patient health outcomes by changing the traditional pharmacy model for the better, and making access to medications simple and seamless through quality service. We are looking for a team player who is analytical, detail-oriented, adept at prioritizing, reliable, and has exceptional communication skills.
What you would do:
- Perform quality control and prescription order consolidation in preparation for delivery; checking the complete details of the order, to ensure patients are receiving the correct medications
- Work with our fantastic team of in-house couriers and route them effectively to deliver to our patients on time
- Engage and communicate cross-functionally with other teams to improve our internal systems
- Pay close attention to detail as you product check while filling boxes to ensure the right package, gets to the right place, at the right time
- Apply your knowledge of the pharmacy industry in a company that’s revolutionizing the pharmacy experience
- A current CPhT pharmacy technician license (CPhT with PTCB and experience working in a pharmacy is preferred)
- Ability to work 2-3 weekend days per month (this will be on a rotating schedule)
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you are excited to contribute to both the Fulfillment (60%) and Pharmacy Technician teams (40%)
- Ability to multi-task, and know how to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Communicates clearly and effectively
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Back to top