Healthcare is complicated. But it doesn't have to be. Alto's mission is to fulfill medicine's true purpose—to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We are a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a patient-centric, technology-driven online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, we offer cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies.
Getting medicine to everyone who needs it involves a dizzying number of moving parts. We aim to make every aspect of that experience as safe, seamless, and delightful as humanly possible. That's why we're committed to fixing a broken pharmacy industry and enhancing the quality of life for others.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to more than double our revenue by the end of 2019. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article “These 50 Start-Ups May Be the Next 'Unicorns'". Our journey is just beginning, and we welcome you to join us in building a better pharmacy experience for all who need it, everywhere.
Advance your career as you:
- Help Alto expand into dozens of new markets, introducing our product to millions in the process
- Identify, engage and close complex partnerships with doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals at leading health systems across the country
- Work closely with healthcare professionals to improve clinic workflows and raise overall patient satisfaction
- Gain experience working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders including engineering, product, and operations
We're looking for you to have:
- 2+ years of sales experience in the SaaS, platform, pharma or medical device industries
- Experience carrying a quota of at least $1,000,000 per year.
- Documented track record of exceeding sales quota
- Experience driving new partnerships from introduction to close
- Professional sales training and comfort working with Salesforce or comparable CRM
It would be even better if:
- You have experience selling to or implementing solutions for doctors, nurses, and other health care providers
- You have 5+ years of sales experience in the SaaS, platform, pharma or medical device industries
- Clinical background
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Back to top