HR Operations Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
The HR Operations Analyst is at the heart of all people transactions at Alto. From the time a new hire starts, the Ops Analyst takes care of this person and all necessary HR administration. Functionally aligned, they work closely with several teams, including HRBPs, Immigration and Relocation, Learning & Development, Legal, Payroll, IT, and Rewards. With a strong focus on HR technology and customer service, the Ops Analyst interacts directly with employees to ensure all of their HR questions and needs are taken care of. This support continues as people exit the organization. They work closely with HRBPs and IT to process terminations, gather exit data and ensure all steps for off-boarding are completed. This is a critical role to ensuring data integrity for our systems, and they operate as the face of HR providing high quality HR support for employees. Must enjoy a relentless pursuit of high quality data, service, process efficiency, global scale, and automation. If you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with a knack for getting things done - then this opportunity is perfect for you.
- You will be responsible for HR technology including implementation, configuration, maintenance, enhancements, reporting, testing, troubleshooting, security, training, project and year-end support
- You will manage HRIS administration and data for core HR, compensation, benefits and payroll inputs
- You will be responsible for HR processes and procedural documents, including on-boarding new hires and managing the employee life-cycle and associated documentation
- You will perform HR activities, including employment verification, coordinating and facilitating New Hire Orientation in your location, maintaining status changes for background checks and coordinating offboarding activities
- You will manage customer service, responding to incoming inquiries from managers and individual contributors
- You will maintain people data and its integrity across HR Systems, perform data audits, data analysis and process employee data changes
- You will proactively identify process improvement opportunities to better leverage technology and help the HR team scale
- 1-3 years experience as an HRIS Analyst, HR Operations Analyst or a similar role, preferably in the technology industry
- You have a high-level of attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and an analytical, process-oriented mindset
- You have superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, delivering a high level of service & quality
- You are resourceful, exhibit excellent teamwork, problem solving and client focus skills
- You have a “Roll up your sleeves” attitude and adaptability skills in a fast-paced environment
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top