Head of Technical Recruiting
- San Francisco, CA
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Reporting directly to the Head of Talent, we are seeking an exceptional talent to grow and scale our Technical Recruiting team! You will lead full cycle engineering, product and design recruiting teams at Alto. You will be responsible for continuing to build out our engineering recruiting strategy, including employment branding, talent channel development, candidate engagement and assessment as well as metrics and analytics. You will collaborate with business leaders in refining our candidate experience and other talent strategies. You will prioritize projects to scale our hiring process. You will build deep partnerships with our HR leadership team and champion enthusiastic new ways to attract talent. You will build and inspire a team of full-cycle recruiters, technical sourcers.
- You will refine our technical staffing process,
- You will grow and build our technical staffing (recruiters and sourcers) team by 3x in the next 6 - 9 months across our multiple engineering sites
- You will partner with senior leaders across the R&D organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- You will focus on delivering an outstanding candidate experience, personalized and differentiated in a supply-constrained environment
- You will develop top of funnel strategies including events, marketing and social campaigns
- You will drive process efficiencies to scale Engineering, Product Management and Design hiring
- You will manage the consistent generation of a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels
- You will mentor and grow a team of talented and driven professionals doing their part in Alto’s mission
- You will actively monitor the diversity of the hiring funnel and make recommendations on ways to achieve our aspirational goals
- You will provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve process
- You have 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- You have 3+ years experience managing and scaling a team
- You have experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner
- You have a proven ability to develop and coach direct reports and provide guidance as needed
- You use an active and data-driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- You have a growth mindset and flexibility. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Back to top