Director of Product, Care
- San Francisco, CA
Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We’re transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we’re proud to say we’ve built a pharmacy that people truly love.
Our Care team is responsible for the strategy, innovation and execution of our prescription processing. Care is the #1 value proposition that’s resonating in the pharmacy market and driving providers to send their patients to Alto. It saves providers hours of time on the phone with pharmacies and insurance companies to find affordable treatment options for patients.
Accelerate Your Career As You
- Lead, coach, and develop a large product group to deliver exceptional results, scale our operations (i.e. lead time, Rapidpath), automation (i.e. price elasticity, quote engine, insurance claims, recommendation) and consumer experience (i.e. transparency, pricing options) in order to increase our differentiation in the market and develop additional growth drivers for consumer acquisition.
- Define and Measure effectiveness, quality and efficiency for the entire Care organization and optimize the patient journey through the entire value stream from getting the script from the clinic through Intake, Billing, Data Check, Prior Auth, Clarifications, Patient Onboarding, Transfers, Schedule Deliveries and Order Check.
- Be responsible for developing and building strong partnerships and operational performance (value added vs. non value added, processing time vs. lead time, % complete & accuracy, activity ratio etc.) to meet our rapid growth and geographic expansion.
- Leading project teams from concept to execution to launch--and make the time for follow-up. This includes defining the project scope/hypothesis, goal and metrics, timeline, and leading the impact analysis to inform future product improvements and investments.
- Directly manage a large group of Senior and Group Product Managers
A Bit About You
- Are deeply passionate about solving real user problems with creative and delightful solutions
- Love breaking down complex problems, thinking strategically, and making data-driven decisions
- Drive results through impeccable organization and prioritization
- Enjoy collaborating and influencing across different cross-functional teams
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced entrepreneurial environment; you're unafraid to dive into an unfamiliar problem but humble enough to make mistakes and iterate
- Believe in Alto’s mission and embody our company values
- 8-10 years of experience as Product Manager with 6+ years of direct senior leadership experience
- Strong strategic planning and organizational skills; Ability to lead a team across multiple locations
- Passion for leading and developing direct reports; providing guidance, consultation, and opportunities towards improving their professional skill set; ability to lead and influence direct reports remotely
- Excellent time management skills with ability to manage a large, diverse set of to-do’s – vigorously prioritize, stay on top of multiple work streams, monitor progress, hold owners accountable
- Clear and concise communication and experience interacting with and presenting to leadership - you’re just as comfortable presenting to your peers as you are to the C-suite team
- Technical background, MBA or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience building products in logistics/fulfillment preferred
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Back to top