About The Job
Pharmacies can be overwhelming. There are strange-sounding brand and generic medication names, convoluted rules, and the never-ending complexities of insurance. Our team simplifies the pharmacy for our patients and goes beyond that to even make it a delightful experience. We’ve built a culture focused on putting the patient first, and we want your help!
- Always bringing a positive attitude!
- Proficient in English
- A team player who is willing to go the extra mile, figuratively and literally!
- Clean background check
- Valid driver’s license
- Dependable vehicle
- Reliable smartphone with data plan
- To partner with our pharmacy and fulfillment team to make a positive impact on people’s lives
- Flexible schedule and stable work--our shifts are Monday through Friday, 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM, as well as Saturday to Sunday, 2:00PM - 6:00PM
- An average pay of $20+ per hour--pay structure is by drop
Our couriers travel throughout the Bay Area on a daily basis and we need you to be flexible to go to any area if called upon. We appreciate your flexibility and will do our best to work with you on which zones you go to every day.
- North to Novato
- East to Vallejo, Antioch, Livermore, Hayward
- South to San Jose, Milpitas, Fremont
- Throughout San Francisco City
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Meet Some of Alto Pharmacy's Employees
CEO & Co-founder
Mattieu paves the path to perfect patient care by removing road blocks and empowering employees to succeed in their individual—as well as the company's collective—goals.
Back to top