Care Team Manager
As a founding member of Alto’s Denver office you will be a key leader for the operations team leading a team of leads and helping to set the tone for the culture. You will oversee a team including the operational performance metrics. In the Care Team Manager role you will have the opportunity to be a key people leader and ensuring we are providing high quality service to our patients. You will act as a liaison between our San Francisco and Denver office by representing the Care Team with other business partners and leaders. You will develop, manage, and drive appropriate KPIs to measure performance of department and employees. You will provide strategic direction and guidance for staff to ensure employees are achieving customer satisfaction through effective communication, problem solving, professional phone etiquette and efficient processes while consistently hitting performance goals. The Care Team Manager will identify areas requiring process improvements and work with team members to implement appropriate changes. Our mission at Alto is to be the world’s most patient-centric pharmacy, where patients receive the care they deserve. We are building the best pharmacy for everybody, everywhere.
As a Care Team Manager at Alto Pharmacy, you are passionate about our mission and have the desire to shape the future of pharmacy. You thrive in ambiguity and see this opportunity to help build our office. You are excited to help problem solve the nuances of a new office and develop the culture of this new site. You are able to pull up to a birds eye view to see patterns and issues to make solutions. You are an inspiring and organized manager that truly values the impact Alto’s work makes on our patients. You always put the patient first. You are scrappy and resourceful, and view mistakes as an opportunity to go above and beyond.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 5-8 years of managing a customer care team
- Communicate well with multiple stakeholders including experience building project proposals and business cases
- Demonstrate leadership skills including experience as a leader of leaders
- Are able to train, motivate, and coach staff in order to maintain high patient care standards and build team morale
- Are able to be highly productive with minimal oversight.
- Work simultaneously and efficiently on multiple engagements and priorities.
- Have a strong understanding of customer care team operations and analytics and a track record for driving KPI improvements
- Believe in Alto’s mission and our company values of always putting the patient first, having a mindset of humility, and acting with a sense of urgency.
It is a plus if you:
- Have healthcare experience or have managed a customer care team within healthcare
- Have a Masters in Business Administration
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Meet Some of Alto Pharmacy's Employees
CEO & Co-founder
Mattieu paves the path to perfect patient care by removing road blocks and empowering employees to succeed in their individual—as well as the company's collective—goals.
Back to top