Care Team Lead
As a founding member of Alto’s Denver office you will set the tone for the culture. You will oversee a team including the operational performance metrics and play a significant role in building out the office. In the Care Team Lead role you will have the opportunity to be an initial people leader and ensure we are providing high quality service to our patients. You will develop, manage, and drive appropriate KPIs to measure performance of department and employees. You will provide strategic direction and guidance for staff to ensure employees are achieving customer satisfaction through effective communication, problem solving, professional phone etiquette and efficient processes while consistently hitting performance goals. The Care Team Lead will identify areas requiring process improvements and work with team members to implement appropriate changes. Our mission at Alto is to be the world’s most patient-centric pharmacy, where patients receive the care they deserve. We are building the best pharmacy for everybody, everywhere.
As a Care Team Lead at Alto Pharmacy, you are passionate about our mission and have the desire to shape the future of pharmacy. You thrive in ambiguity and see this opportunity to help build our office from scratch energizing. You are excited to help problem solve the nuances of a new office and develop the culture of this new site. You are able to pull up to a birds eye view to see patterns and issues to make solutions. You are an inspiring and organized manager that truly values the impact Alto’s work makes on our patients. You always put the patient first. You are scrappy and resourceful, and view mistakes as an opportunity to go above and beyond.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 3-5 years of managing a customer care team
- Communicate well with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Are able to train, motivate, and coach staff in order to maintain high patient care standards and build team morale
- Are able to be highly productive with minimal oversight.
- Work simultaneously and efficiently on multiple engagements and priorities.
- Have a strong understanding of customer care team operations and analytics
- Believe in Alto’s mission and our company values of always putting the patient first, having a mindset of humility, and acting with a sense of urgency.
It is a plus if you:
- Have healthcare experience or have managed a customer care team within healthcare
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Back to top