Business Operations Associate, New Therapeutic Areas
- San Francisco, CA
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 800 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Accelerate Your Career as You Take On:
- Go to Market experimentation. Help develop go to market strategy for new TA’s. Experiment with provider target segments, positioning, pricing and service offering; Launch and track channel experiments to prioritize and test across provider sales, DTC and employer accounts
- Market research. Conducting and project managing market research with patients and providers per therapeutic area to identify pain points and value drivers to inform sales pitch and product offering
- Growth partnerships. Identify community, manufacturing, channel partners and support management of those partnerships to drive growth.
- Sales and Marketing enablement. Launch account based marketing initiatives to drive adoption and track performance with marketing team; Iterate sales playbook and process with sales team
- Analytics. Develop quantitative analysis, and models to support new initiatives and key operations decisions, including launch plans, staffing forecast, process optimizations, and growth opportunities
- Cross-functional mobilization. Drive, launch, and project manage initiatives identified to drive success of new business unit launches
- Project management. Manage key quarterly initiatives ensuring appropriate team members are mobilized and tasks are completed in time
- Development in internal reporting and communications. Support General Manager to build tools for tracking business performance and communicating cross-functionally, e.g., dashboards, business updates/priorities
A Bit About You:
- 3-4 years of experience in an investment banking, consulting, product, and/or other highly analytical role at a fast-growing company.
- Data-driven. You know how to gather the right facts and proof points to build a business case for a decision, but you focus on what is most important. You can break down business issues to identify data needs, gather inputs, and drive to insights and recommendations. You are proficient with data analysis tools, including Excel, Google Sheets, etc. SQL and Tableau strongly preferred.
- Ability to operate “full stack”. You can ask and answer your own questions (and pull the necessary data to do so), visualize that data in high signal-to-noise ways that make key insights clear and compelling to executive audiences, and create project structure, execution plans, and momentum for yourself and those around you to drive swift action from those insights
- Comfort with ambiguity. You can drive complex initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research / analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success
- Excellent communication skills. You clearly socialize ideas to employees at all levels within an organization and have proven ability to influence without authority and build strong working relationships with cross-functional business partners to deliver outcomes
- Entrepreneurial. You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and innovative organization, with the ability to shift priorities quickly, and maintain organization and control
- Passion for serving the needs of patients with chronic conditions
- Experience in and passion for healthcare
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Back to top