Palladian Partners, an Altarum Institute company, is pleased to announce an opening for Meetings Assistant at our Silver Spring, MD headquarters. Palladian Partners is a creative communications firm dedicated to disseminating information about new discoveries in health, medicine, and social science to professionals, educators, patients, families, and the public. The Meetings Assistant position at Palladian is an entry-level high growth opportunity for a detail oriented, self-motivated recent college graduate. In this position, you will interact with all levels of staff and use your diverse skills on web, meeting planning, and customer service endeavors. You also will have the opportunity to expand your skills and learn about meeting planning and communications.
- Provide ongoing administrative support for conference staff
- Provide direct support to the Conference Services department including materials production and onsite support for meetings
- Manage online registration web sites and use reports to develop meeting materials
- Draft and distribute internal and external communications
- Collaborate with other team members to address client needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous office or meeting planning experience is a plus
- Experience in problem solving and quick thinking
- Clear accurate written and verbal communication skills
- Natural customer service mentality and experience working directly with clients
- Must be sharp, professional, independent, self-motivated, and flexible
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to be onsite at meetings early in the morning or late into the evening
- Experience using Microsoft Office products
This is a full-time, staff position located at Palladian's corporate headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Palladian Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Back to top