Executive Administrative Assistant
Palladian Partners is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support our senior leadership at our Silver Spring, MD headquarters. This position will support the Contract Administration Team, President of Palladian Partners, and from time to time Directors of the company. Palladian Partners is a creative communications firm dedicated to disseminating information about new discoveries in health, medicine, and social science to professionals, educators, patients, families, and the public.
- Provide administrative support to the President of Palladian Partners
- Support our Contract Administration Team with administrative and operational tasks.
- Assists in preparation of presentations, proposals and reports
- Creates, reviews, and briefs various administrative and operational reports on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis
- Project tracking and reporting for day-to-day activities
- Maintaining contract files
- Maintaining, organizing, and prioritizing President’s calendar and schedule
- Coordinating arrangements for meetings, conferences and other group activities.
- Processing travel reimbursements in accordance with Federal travel regulations
- Assist the leadership as needed
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years’ administrative experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel required
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work comfortably under pressure and prioritize multiple work responsibilities, with competing demands, while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
- Working with a high level of discretion and judgement in providing wide-ranging executive assistance and project management support
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and facility with collaborating as part of large teams.
- Anticipates problems ahead of time and takes a proactive approach towards solving them or reporting them to a supervisor.
- Laser-sharp attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, to respond/react quickly to changing priorities and to be dedicated to completion of required tasks.
- Ability to initiate and complete tasks with minimum supervision.
Palladian employees are highly talented and are encouraged to think and work creatively and strive for excellence. This is a full-time, staff position located at Palladian's corporate headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Ideal candidates are exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple deadlines.
Palladian Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Back to top