Technical Recruiter (Lateral/Campus)
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to connect the world's top professionals with the world's best knowledge, helping them improve critical decisions, sharpen their thinking and drive their business forward.
In a business that recognizes usable software is critical to success, our Software Engineering Team builds innovative and intuitive products that supercharge our employees in their everyday work. From telephony and payment systems to project management solutions, our software engineers optimize, automate and power AlphaSights.
About the Role
As a Technical Recruiter at AlphaSights you will manage full life-cycle recruitment for both campus and experienced hires. You will have direct access to and visibility among Software Engineering leadership and work to: understand your hiring team, define new jobs and candidate profiles, develop creative and innovative strategies to effectively source and engage world-class engineering talent (e.g. postings, referrals, proactive outreach, etc.), guide candidates through our recruitment process, negotiate and close. You will partner with AlphaSights' broader recruitment team, but will have ownership over technical talent and recruitment strategy. Our most successful people embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve our ambitious goals.
As a Technical Recruiter at AlphaSights, you will:
- Recruit full-cycle for software engineering, design and product roles across all experience levels, based on evolving business needs
- Partner with stakeholders to define roles, write job descriptions and structure evaluation and selection processes
- Source and screen candidates for multiple requisitions simultaneously
- Define campus recruitment strategy for entry-level technical talent, plan on-campus initiatives and attend events during peak season
- Conduct first round interviews to determine candidate viability and manage candidate through the entire recruitment process
- Work closely with engineering leadership to understand hiring needs and drive recruitment strategy
- Execute on tactical research, referrals and sourcing campaigns to find, engage and excite both passive and active candidates
- Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights and available opportunities
- Organize and participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events
- Maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
- Provide administrative support as needed
What We're Looking For
At AlphaSights, we value diversity and individuality. Drawing on a range of experiences and perspectives better equips us to solve challenging problems. We believe you'll be successful in this role if you have:
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by Bachelor's degree or higher)
- 1-4 years of experience in recruiting, sourcing or coordination, preferably for technical roles
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting premier technical talent
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to own projects from start to finish
Software Engineering at AlphaSights
Our software engineers practice test driven development, continuous integration & deployment, and pair programming. We constantly improve our processes and workflows to ensure we maximize efficiency, quality, and developer happiness. Constant learning and self improvement is fundamental to our team's culture. We use a modern stack: Ruby on Rails, Ember JS, React JS, Elixir and Postgres. For more information about our Software Engineering Team, how we build, our projects, our tech stack, and our benefits, visit engineering.alphasights.com.
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top