AlphaSights recognises usable software is critical to success. Our Software Engineering Team builds innovative and intuitive products that supercharge our employees in their everyday work. From telephony and payment systems to project management solutions, our software engineers optimise, automate and power AlphaSights.
As a Technical Recruiter at AlphaSights, you will manage full life-cycle recruitment for both campus and experienced hires. Working alongside the engineering leadership team, you will develop new role descriptions, create innovative strategies to effectively source and engage world-class engineering talent, guide candidates through our recruitment process, negotiate and close. You will partner with AlphaSights’ broader recruitment team, but will have ownership of recruitment strategy for technical talent.
- End-to-end recruitment: Own full-cycle recruitment for software engineering, design and product roles across all experience levels, based on evolving business needs. Partner with stakeholders to define roles, draft job descriptions and structure evaluation and selection processes.
- Candidate and pipeline management: Source and screen candidates for multiple roles simultaneously. Conduct first round interviews guide candidates through the entire recruitment process.
- Talent attraction: Define campus recruitment strategy for entry-level technical talent, plan on-campus initiatives and attend events during peak season. Create innovative strategies for attracting and engaging both passive and active candidates.
- Tracking and reporting: Maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by Bachelor’s degree or higher)
- 1-4 years of experience in recruiting, sourcing or coordination, preferably for technical roles
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting top technical talent
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to own projects from start to finish
To learn more about how our Engineering Team works, click here.
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top