Summer Associate Programme 2017
This is a challenging 10-week programme designed to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in business. You will gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced, commercial environment and will work on live projects from day one. Your coach will provide you with the training and feedback you need to make an impact.
- Initial training: our two-week intensive training programme is designed to introduce you to what we do and how we work. A combination of seminar-style sessions delivered by members of our Client Service Team and on-the-desk learning will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to make an early impact.
- Project work: throughout your time here, you will work on real client requests. Projects typically include qualitative research and communication with key industry players.
- Side project: growth means constant business challenges, and this is your chance to pitch your business solution to senior management at AlphaSights. You will be encouraged to nominate your own project manager and, with guidance from AlphaSights mentors, come up with a sustainable, workable solution to a real business challenge.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for humble and emotionally intelligent individuals with the drive and results-orientation to make things happen. In addition to these core attributes, we're looking for passionate individuals with a "can-do" attitude, who flourish in a high-octane environment and thrive on constant challenge. You must be a team player and connect effortlessly with colleagues and industry experts alike. A business background is not essential, but successful candidates will demonstrate a clear interest in the business world and strong desire to develop their skills in this area.
- High level of academic achievement, including minimum prediction/achievement of 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline.
- Evidence of achieving excellence in a professional or extracurricular field.
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a second European language is a plus.
Read more on our story here
Please note that we are unable to sponsor visas for this 10-week internship
The AlphaSights application process moves quickly so it's important you read up about the company before applying and that you are ready to commit to the recruitment process. Here's how it works:
1) Online CV application
2) Application materials - a link to complete motivational statements and a video assessment will be sent to you via email within 72 hours of submitting your CV. Please contact us if you do not receive this email. You will then have 7 days to submit your application materials. (find out more about our video assessment stage here).
3) First round interview - you should expect to hear whether you have reached the interview stage within 14 days of submitting your online application materials.
4) Case study interview
You will always hear back from the team whether successful or not so make sure you check your spam folder if you have not received a response within a reasonable timeframe.
We recruit on a rolling basis for this role.
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top