Summer Associate Program 2017
This is a challenging 10-week programme designed to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in business. You will gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced, commercial environment and will work on live projects from day one. Your coach will provide you with the training and feedback you need to make an impact.
- Initial training: our two-week intensive training programme is designed to introduce you to what we do and how we work. A combination of seminar-style sessions delivered by members of our Client Service Team and on-the-desk learning will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to make an early impact.
- Project work: throughout your time here, you will work on real client requests. Projects typically include qualitative research and communication with key industry players.
- Side project: growth means constant business challenges, and this is your chance to pitch your business solution to senior management at AlphaSights. You will be encouraged to nominate your own project manager and, with guidance from AlphaSights mentors, come up with a sustainable, workable solution to a real business challenge.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for humble and emotionally intelligent individuals with the drive and results-orientation to make things happen. In addition to these core attributes, we’re looking for passionate individuals with a “can-do” attitude, who flourish in a high-octane environment and thrive on constant challenge. You must be a team player and connect effortlessly with colleagues and industry experts alike. A business background is not essential, but successful candidates will demonstrate a clear interest in the business world and strong desire to develop their skills in this area.
- High level of academic achievement, including minimum prediction/achievement of 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline.
- Evidence of achieving excellence in a professional or extracurricular field.
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in an Asian language is a plus.
Read more on our story here
Please note that we are unable to sponsor visas for this 10-week internship
Back to top