Recruiting Associate, Structural Recruiting
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to make the world's knowledge more accessible and better utilized than ever before. Professionals at investment funds, consultancies, corporations and non-profits engage in one-on-one consultations with knowledgeable experts identified by AlphaSights to enhance their thinking, improve their decisions and drive their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets and integral to the service we provide. As a Lateral Recruiting Associate in our New York office, you will assist in the development of creative and innovative strategies to identify and attract world-class talent, guide candidates through our pipeline and partner to improve the structural recruitment process. Our most successful people embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve goals. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who has an interest in human capital and is looking to make a lasting impact on our fast-growing organization.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Talent attraction: manage external job postings and recruiting platforms to attract and engage unique talent
- Agency engagement: build highly effective working relationships with external partners to support the hiring process
- Proactive sourcing: execute on tactical research, referrals and sourcing campaigns to find and engage both active and passive candidates through proactive initiatives
- Candidate management: screen candidate applications, schedule and coordinate interviews and feedback, manage candidate communication
- Candidate experience: Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights and available opportunities; facilitate a positive and impactful experience
- Data: Maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
- Organize and participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events
- Ad hoc projects; partner to continuously develop process improvements to enhance the experience for candidates and internal stakeholders alike
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by Bachelor's or higher degree)
- 1-3 years in corporate recruitment, headhunting or executive search
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting premier, specialized talent
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top