AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to connect the world's top professionals with the world's best knowledge, helping them improve critical decisions, sharpen their thinking and drive business forward. Investment firms, consultancies, corporations and non-profits rely on AlphaSights to connect them efficiently and intelligently with experts across all industries and regions. Founded in 2008, we have offices around the globe and regularly rank as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
AlphaSights is looking for an organised, enthusiastic Office Assistant to help us run things efficiently in our fast-growing office in Hong Kong. A successful candidate will embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra to roll up their sleeves and achieve team goals. In their daily roles, our employees enjoy significant autonomy, responsibility and opportunities beyond their years of experience, making AlphaSights a challenging and rewarding place to work.
Core responsibilities will include
- Own front of house, reception and hospitality
- Maintain office efficiency, including but not limited to: answering, screening and directing calls; procuring, receiving, and tracking resources; coordinating incoming and outgoing mail
- Design and implement office procedures and best practices
- Resource procurement includes managing the flow of supplies and services into the office and thinking strategically about cost-effective ways to improve the office environment
- Identify and liaise with vendors; negotiate contracts
- Carry out ad hoc projects as required
What we're looking for
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask, with understanding that no task is too small for success
- Someone who is personable and approachable, with a hands-on attitude
- The ability to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Some experience in customer service, administration or in a similar role would be preferable but is not essential
- Fluency in English (Chinese language skills are a plus)
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top