AlphaSights is looking for an organized, enthusiastic Office Assistant to join our growing team. As an Office Assistant, you would play a key role in operationally scaling the office and helping to deliver positive and seamless candidate, client and employee experiences on-site. A successful candidate will embrace a whatever-it- takes mantra to roll up their sleeves and achieve team goals. In their daily roles, our employees enjoy significant autonomy, responsibility and opportunities beyond their years of experience, making AlphaSights a challenging and rewarding place to work.
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to make the world's knowledge more accessible and better utilized than ever before. Professionals at investment funds, consultancies, corporations and non-profits engage in one-on- one consultations with knowledgeable experts identified by AlphaSights to enhance their thinking, improve their decisions and drive their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
As Office Assistant, you will be responsible for the day-to- day management of all office operations and procedures, as well as helping to deliver an enjoyable on-site experience.
- Raise the standard of professionalism in the AlphaSights New York office, with the intention of improving employee engagement and satisfaction
- Being the face (and voice!) of AlphaSights by serving as the receptionist, answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting all visitors
- Design and implement office procedures and best practices
- Maintain office efficiency, including but not limited to: procuring, receiving, and tracking resources; managing floor plans and schedules; preparing reports *Resource procurement includes managing the flow of supplies and services into the office and thinking strategically about cost-effective ways to improve the office environment
- Identify and liaise with vendors; negotiate contracts
- Own front desk operations, reception and hospitality
- Coordinate events and/or conferences for purposes of marketing, client engagement and talent attraction
What We Look For:
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and demonstrated extracurricular leadership
- 1-3 years or strong internship experience in office administration or relative role
- Team oriented, "all hands on deck" attitude, high energy and enthusiasm
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask, with understanding that no task is too small for success
- Tech savvy (Google for Work products)
- English fluency required
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top