Junior Talent Attraction Associate (6-12 months)
We’re looking for a passionate and hard working placement student with an interest in marketing and recruitment to help us hire the brightest and best – the people who are going to drive our business forward in the years ahead. You will be looking for a challenging placement in a fast-paced and commercial environment, with the opportunity to make a real impact from the start.
Working alongside our Talent Attraction Lead and the wider recruiting team, you will help execute on an ambitious events plan, including logistics and marketing for campus recruitment and in-house insight days.
- End-to-end event planning, including registration, logistics and candidate follow-up
- Digital marketing prior to events, including social media and email communication
- Representing AlphaSights at campus events
- Working with the wider business to ensure high levels of engagement in talent attraction activities
- You will also be required to assist with day-to-day recruitment activities, including answering queries and processing applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to represent the business in an engaging and professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail as well as proven organisational and workload management skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
What else we’re looking for
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and flexible team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. They have a strong work ethic and a passion for delivering work to a consistently high standard. They are also quick-thinking and able to problem-solve in unexpected circumstances. An international mindset and fluency in another European language, particularly German, French or Swedish, is highly desirable but not essential.
- Broad exposure and opportunity to work closely with various teams
- Buddy and mentoring scheme
- Positive, collaborative environment and meritocratic culture
- Regular team activities and social events
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top