Junior Associate (6-12 month internship)
6-12 month internship ideal for current students looking for an industrial placement or graduate internship.
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge, helping them improve critical decisions, sharpen their thinking and drive business forward. Investment firms, consultancies, corporations and non-profits rely on AlphaSights to connect them efficiently and intelligently with experts across all industries and regions. AlphaSights is growing fast and, with three new oﬃces opened in the last year alone, oﬀers unrivalled impact opportunity and career progression.
Working alongside Associates and more senior members of the team, you willcontribute to projects exploring diverse sectors and geographies. Yourresponsibilities will include researching different markets and identifyingindividuals with a precise expertise profile. You will communicate regularly with thoughtleaders from industry, thereby directly generating revenue for the business. The role isstimulating, challenging and rewarding; expect to work on multiple and variedprojects at once and be involved in client projects from briefing through to delivery.
What We’re Looking For
We are a high-energy firm and you will only flourish if you thrive on challenges. Successful applicants will also demonstrate the following:
- Strong academic credentials in any field (minimum 320 UCAS points and 2.1 or equivalent at degree level)
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity and an ambition to expand your horizons
- A genuine interest in business
- Native or near-native level fluency in another European language is not essential but highly desirable for this role
The AlphaSights application process moves quickly so it’s important you read up about the company before applying and that you are ready to commit to the recruitment process. Here’s how it works:
1) Online CV application
2) Application materials – a link to complete motivational statements and a video assessment will be sent to you via email within 72 hours of submitting your CV. Please contact us if you do not receive this email. You will then have 7 days to submit your application materials. (find out more about our video assessment stage here).
3) First round interview – you should expect to hear whether you have reached the interview stage within 14 days of submitting your online application materials.
4) Case study interview
5) Senior Management interview
You will always hear back from the team whether successful or not so make sure you check your spam folder if you have not received a response within a reasonable timeframe.
We recruit on a rolling basis for this role.
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top