Who We Are
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge, helping them sharpen their strategic thinking, get critical decisions right, and propel their business forward. Many of the world’s leading investment firms, consultancies, corporations and nonprofits rely on AlphaSights to connect them efficiently and intelligently with industry, market, technical and other domain experts located anywhere in the world. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
AlphaSights is looking for an HR Associate to join the New York-based Employee Experience team. You will work with the Vice President of Professional Development to deliver HR services to AlphaSights team members. A successful candidate will be excited about doing whatever it takes to support and enable coworkers through all stages of the employee lifecycle, from pre-hire engagement and onboarding to performance management and offboarding. The Employee Experience team is dedicated to raising the standard of professionalism at AlphaSights and increasing employee satisfaction and engagement, and this role is a responsive and visible part of the team. This role will support all employees in the New York and San Francisco offices, with the opportunity to work on global projects.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact in HR for US employees
- Proactively improving HR processes so as to improve efficiency and create scalable processes
- Managing HR orientation and onboarding for all new employees
- Completing benefits enrollments and audits including 401k, insurance, transit, COBRA, and more
- Providing expertise on US labor law and HR compliance procedures
- Partnering with leadership to understand and resolve case-by-case issues
- 2-4 years of experience working in a generalist HR role in the US
- Excellent networking skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals (both oral and written)
- Ability to maintain a high level of poise and professionalism in all circumstances
- Ability take primary responsibility for diverse number of projects and to complete them in a timely manner with limited supervision
- Experience with identifying and implementing changes to processes and ingrained ways of working
- Attained bachelor’s degree (required) with an additional HR certification (preferred)
- Fluency in English (required)
- Some travel possible
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top