Graduate Software Engineer
About the Role
As a member of the AlphaSights team, you will build usable software that supercharges our employees in their everyday work. We practice test driven development, continuous integration & deployment, and pair programming.
As a Software Engineer at AlphaSights you will:
- Write high quality and maintainable code.
- Understand all other functions of AlphaSights to build software to meet the needs of our growing business.
- Work in a collaborative project team be part of iteration planning and retros.
- Pair with teammates, review PRs, help others with technical questions & share your learnings.
- Learn to master a specific part of the stack, e.g., UI/UX, microservices, DevOps, etc. with the opportunity to take on product and/or technical leadership over time.
What We're Looking For
At AlphaSights, we value diversity and individuality. Drawing on a range of experiences and perspectives better equips us to solve challenging problems. We believe you'll be successful in this role if you:
- Are pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Have internship experience as a software engineer.
- Are able to understand difficult problems and develop end to end solutions.
- Enjoy collaborating in project teams.
- Have excellent communications skills and are fluent in English.
- Take responsibility for leaving things in better shape than you found them.
If you don't meet these exact requirements, but feel like you have qualities and experiences commensurate with the above, feel free to apply below.
Software Engineering at AlphaSights
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top