Who Are You
You are a performance-driven, experienced Facilities Coordinator, excited to help a rapidly-scaling global firm maintain a dynamic, world-class work environment. You are a forward-thinker, meticulous, with a passion for ensuring consistent 5-star office cleanliness, upkeep, and organization. You possess excellent knowledge of building maintenance and office cleaning etiquette in a fast-paced environment. You endeavor achieving optimal job performance with integrity and a "can-do" attitude! You lead a proven track record for exceeding expectations through the application of ownership, a proactive mindset, and a critical eye for detail in all office upkeep, maintenance, and repairs.
- Responsible for all aspects of cleanliness, organization, and safety of our newly renovated 46K sq. ft. office space including but not limited to: sweeping, mopping, surface cleaning, kitchen and bathroom detailing, dusting, vacuuming, collecting general garbage and recycled rubbish around the office to maintain a consistently clean, organized, and aesthetically pleasing environment.
- Maintain office pantries, including regular cleaning of coffee machines, dishwashers, replenishment of cups/mugs/bowls, silverware and glassware in drawers and coverts, and maintaining inventory of all consumable items and office supplies. Manage seamless transitions with breakfast, lunch, snacks, and overall tidiness.
- Conduct routine facility inspections floor-by-floor, seeking deficiencies and establishing remedial actions as appropriate. Implement immediate corrective action on non-compliant and/or hazardous conditions.
- Diligently maintain office, kitchen, IDF, and recruiting storage rooms clean and presentable, while spearheading space optimization efforts.
- Utilize industrial cleaning equipment and detergents to achieve "white glove" polished results of our vast array of flooring including carpeting, concrete, hardwood, and painted hardwood floors.
- Perform a multitude of repairs and maintenance tasks around the office which may include but not limited to: general facility repairs, carpentry work, basic plumbing, painting, furniture assembly, appliance repairs, lifting, pushing, dragging, or pulling heavy items, and basic understanding and workability of latest tech equipment.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks including running errands, providing carrier service, and assist with the setup, breakdown, and cleanup of company parties and social events.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safety codes and work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Office Experience Manager.
What We Look For:
- 2+ yrs of facilities/ maintenance or related experience
- Proactive, forward-thinker, multi-tasker, and problem-solver, whose thinking isn't bounded by 'status quo' but can come up with creative solutions and possibilities, along with having common sense.
- Ability to comfortably lift, push, pull, or drag 40 lbs. or better on a frequent basis.
- Ability to think on your feet and not easily flustered, befuddled, or overwhelmed.
- A positive "can-do" attitude and "go-getter" who understands the value of time and money. Creative and willing to help with a wide variety of tasks no matter how big or small.
- Extremely organized, efficient, reliable, flexible, and communicative.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills (Google docs).
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top