European Pre-Masters Internship Programme
This is a programme for top European graduates looking to kick-start an international business career in London. You will join our Client Service Team for 6-12 months before either leaving us to complete your Masters programme or joining us as a full-time Associate.
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge, helping them improve critical decisions, sharpen their thinking and drive their business forward. Investment firms, consultancies, corporations and non-profits rely on AlphaSights to connect them efficiently and intelligently with experts across all industries and regions. AlphaSights is growing fast and, with three new oﬃces opened in the last year alone, oﬀers unrivalled impact opportunity and career progression.
Working alongside Associates and more senior members of the team, you will contribute to projects exploring diverse sectors and geographies. Your responsibilities will include researching different markets and identifying individuals with a precise expertise profile. You will communicate regularly with thought leaders from industry, thereby directly generating revenue for the business. The role is stimulating, challenging and rewarding; expect to work on multiple and varied projects at once and be involved in client projects from briefing through to delivery.
At the end of the programme, you will have the opportunity to make a fast-tracked application to join us as a full time Associate after your Masters Degree. We will also accept applications at this time from those who decide to forgo further study and continue progressing their career at AlphaSights.
- Comprehensive business induction training (two weeks)
- Continued on-the-job training
- Sector education: Introduction to our clients’ businesses (private equity, consulting, capital markets, corporates)
- Mentor (member of our Client Service Team acting as your coach)
- Buddy (responsible for overall development and pastoral care)
- CV workshops and career guidance from our team
What we’re looking for
We are a high-energy firm and you will only flourish if you thrive on challenges. Successful applicants will also demonstrate the following:
- Strong academic credentials in any field
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity and an ambition to expand your horizons
- A genuine interest in business
- Business fluent in English
- Native or near-native level fluency in another European language
Please note that we are unable to sponsor visas for this programme.
We have rolling recruitment and flexible start dates for this programme. You will always hear back from the team whether successful or not. You should expect to hear back within 14 days of submitting your online application materials.
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top