Communications, Senior Manager/Director
Who We Are
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge, helping them sharpen their strategic thinking, get critical decisions right, and propel their business forward. Many of the world’s leading investment firms, consultancies, corporations and non-profits rely on AlphaSights to connect them efficiently and intelligently with industry, market, technical and other domain experts located anywhere in the world. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Who You Are
You are a driven, articulate and creative Communications Manager/Director excited to help a pioneering, rapidly scaling company tell its story. You have a passion for developing and bringing a powerful narrative to life through robust communications strategies. You look forward to working closely with a global, founder-led leadership team in developing our story, and taking full ownership over AlphaSights’ communications plan and execution globally.
Since our early days, AlphaSights has been propelled forward by the belief that improving access to knowledge is the key to accelerating progress towards a safer, healthier, and better future for people and organizations worldwide. Day in and day out, our teams help our clients enhance their thinking and improve their decision-making, by connecting them with industry experts who have the knowledge our clients seek. Our global teams, working across seven offices, enjoy significant autonomy, responsibility, and opportunities beyond their years of experience, making AlphaSights an energetic, challenging and rewarding place to work.
So far, our story remains untold, both internally and externally. This newly created role will be pivotal in changing that.
Working closely with our leadership team, you will have full ownership over AlphaSights’ communications plan and execution. By creating and executing on-brand, audience-savvy communications initiatives, you will have the ability to broadcast the firm’s worldview and value proposition to an internal audience. Once corporate communication plans are established, you may have the chance to work externally, as well. To ensure that the key messages are effectively disseminated and resonate worldwide, you will have opportunity to develop a global function with liaisons situated in our other key offices.
- Work with the global Managing Directors to develop a compelling narrative
- Execute an engaging, robust internal communications plan
- Establish communications team structure and roles with the goal of building out a global communications footprint to uphold a central narrative with regional color
- Promote our mission and beliefs internally, helping us retain our culture and employee experience as a competitive advantage as AlphaSights continues to scale
- Work with the global recruitment teams to advance the firm’s presence on social media and on campus
- Create, review and edit engaging, relevant and intelligent content pieces across media platforms (such as newsletters, blogs, etc.)
- Prepare, write and edit promotional material, collateral, company presentations, newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Identify and execute on external promotional opportunities
- Co-ordinate the production of graphics, videos and photography
- Design and/or support events to raise employee awareness of firm initiatives
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and outstanding academic credentials from a leading college or university
- 5-8 years’ experience in an internal corporate communications, marketing/brand communications, media relations, employee experience and culture or a related position at a high-growth or professional services firm
- High-energy self-starter, naturally spotting vacuums and taking the initiative
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- Understands best practice in effective internal and external communications
- Confident in organizing and leading initiatives alongside senior stakeholders
- Solid command of social media in a professional setting and leveraging social media/viral messaging as part of a PR strategy
- Excellent linguistic skills, copy accuracy and proof-reading
Salary: competitive based on experience
Back to top