What are you looking for in a communications role? Autonomy, high personal impact, and a chance to work hands-on across a diverse set of projects, including branding, marketing, employee engagement, and internal communications? If this resonates with you, read on.
AlphaSights is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients and for our people alike. From the moment you join us, you'll have significant autonomy and responsibility paired with the support and guidance of the Communications team. You'll be immersed in AlphaSight's business and have the chance to spot vacuums and come up with creative and innovative solutions to rapidly fill them. You'll work cross-functionally to support internal teams around the world, helping build a strong culture, brand, and business.
Leading professionals around the world often find themselves in situations where they don't have the knowledge they need to confidently make decisions and move forward. That's when they turn to the Client Service Team at AlphaSights, who brings commercial instincts, business acumen, and a whatever-it-takes mentality to every project to truly understand our clients' unique questions and identify the precise experts who can offer valuable insights. With a better understanding of the world than they had before engaging AlphaSights, our clients accelerate their progress. They harness newfound insights and knowledge to think faster and smarter than the competition, generate ideas, and make extraordinary breakthroughs to drive business forward.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs around 500 professionals in eight offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more at alphasights.com
The Communications Associate will collaborate with the Communications team and other internal stakeholders across the globe to execute a wide range of initiatives including:
- External branding, PR, and thought leadership
- Employee engagement and communication via internal channels such as intranet, emails, presentations, leadership touchpoints, and more
- Marketing for different business units and recruiting
- Develop project-based communications plans and refine with guidance
- Manage projects and coordinate workflow
- Generate creative ideas for messaging, campaigns, and audience reach
- Write, curate, and publish content across social and internet platforms; develop content for internal teams as needed
- Monitor social media channels; respond to comments
- Collaborate and consult with internal clients, helping refine communications or develop strategies for tackling specific challenges
- Coordinate internal clients, communications team, vendors, and external resources, including designers, videographers, and writers
- Promote our mission and beliefs internally, helping us retain our culture and employee experience as a competitive advantage as AlphaSights continues to scale
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and outstanding academic credentials from a leading college or university
- 1-2 years' experience in an internal corporate communications, PR, marketing/brand communications, or a related position
- High-energy self-starter, naturally spotting vacuums and taking the initiative
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment
- Understands best practice in effective internal and external communications
- Excellent linguistic skills, copy accuracy, and proofreading
- Visual design skills would be a huge plus
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top