Client Protection Manager
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to make the world's knowledge more accessible and better utilized than ever before. Professionals at investment funds, consultancies, corporations and non-profits engage in one-on-one consultations with knowledgeable experts identified by AlphaSights to enhance their thinking, improve their decisions and drive their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Client Protection is a dynamic and autonomous function designed to help our clients use our services and access knowledge safely. We have a wide remit and visibility, operating cross-functionally on a variety of levels within the business and with our clients. We are looking for a Manager with a background in legal or risk management to lead our growing Client Protection team in New York.
Find out more by watching our videos here.
Reporting directly to our Group Counsel in London, you will manage Client Protection in our New York office. You will work closely with internal client service teams as well as with existing and potential clients to help position AlphaSights as the gold standard in this arena. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing the Client Protection team in AlphaSights' largest office
- Continuously developing, establishing and executing on Client Protection best practices
- Working directly with clients in the compliance and legal space to support business development and offer superior client service
- Designing and conducting training for our delivery teams
- Partnering on long-term projects to anticipate, develop and set industry standards in a rapidly growing industry
What we look for
To be successful in this role, you should display:
- Career maturity and alignment – clarity of direction, commitment to achievement and awareness of how Client Protection at AlphaSights fits into your journey
- Innate personal confidence and an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player
- Authority and poise – ability to present yourself with gravitas and manage relationships with junior and senior stakeholders
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years' experience in related fields such as law, risk management, operations or compliance
- Attained bachelor's degree, demonstrating strong academic credentials in any field and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English (foreign language skills are also a plus)
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top