Client Protection Co-Op
Looking for a co-op that teaches you about both law and business? Do you want your co-op to involve real work?
The Client Protection team at AlphaSights is looking for driven, proactive, and results-oriented students to join our team in New York this winter and summer. To learn more about AlphaSights and what Client Protection does, click here.
As a CP co-op, you'll learn and hone skills that will help you succeed in a number of future career paths, whether it be law, business, risk management, or in government. By the end of the co-op, you'll be able to identify obstacles and brainstorm solutions, think and write critically, communicate and listen effectively, and build project management skills. The day-to-day of a CP team member is always changing, but here are a few of the typical responsibilities:
- Monitoring client requests
- Developing and implementing new policies
- Training our employees
- Ensuring that everyone plays by the rules
What we look for
To be successful in this role, you should display:
- Self confidence– ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- A proactive mindset– ability to think ahead and anticipate how issues can be prevented
- Innate curiosity– willingness to investigate and look for solutions when new challenges arise
- Agility – ability to execute on numerous workstreams within the same timeframe
- Emotional intelligence and exceptional team playing skills– ability to build relationships within the Client Protection team and work effectively with other stakeholders
- Strong communication skills– ability to speak and write clearly and effectively
- Will attain bachelor's degree by 2019, demonstrating strong academic credentials in any field and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Previous internship/employment experience in a structured program preferred
- Strong interest in pursuing a professional career in law, operations or risk management
- Fluency in English (foreign language skills are also a plus)
- Internship dates: January 2018 - June 2018 (Winter/Co-Op) June 2018 - August 2018 (Summer)
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top