Client Protection Associate (Hong Kong)
At AlphaSights, we deliver an unmatched client service experience to the world’s leading investors and decision makers. As we continue our rapid growth, building a robust, proactive and innovative Client Protection Team is critical.
We need someone to anticipate our clients’ concerns and enact internal policies that ensure our clients maximize the benefits of our service – we are not looking for someone to sit around waiting for questions to arise. Client Protection Associates monitor every project, implement new policies, train our employees, and ensure that everyone plays by the rules. If you are a meticulous team player with an interest in operations, law, risk management, or compliance, this is the place for you.
You will be joining a global team and you will work closely with our core service delivery teams to ensure our clients are always served to the highest standards. On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Monitor active projects to flag and mitigate potential risks
- Advise on both internal and client-facing components of AlphaSights service delivery
- Provide advice to associates regarding any type of projects they are working on in order to ensure they comply AlphaSights’ specific framework
- Ensure client satisfaction with proactive and ongoing communication
- Design and implement office-wide operational policies that protect our clients
- Effectively address compliance-related queries
- Create and distribute training materials to our client delivery teams
What we look for
To be successful in this role, you should display:
- Career maturity and alignment – clarity of direction, commitment to getting there and awareness of how Client Protection at AlphaSights fits with your journey
- Innate personal confidence – ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Rigorous attention to detail – ability to anticipate and proactively prevent risks
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player – ability to de-escalate situations patiently and calmly, yet quickly and effectively
- Genuine interest in operations, compliance, risk management, or law (experience in these fields is not required)
- Fresh graduate and final year students, demonstrating strong academic credentials in any field and noteworthy extracurricular leadership (candidates with 1-2 years of work experience are also welcome to apply)
- Fluency in English and Mandarin are essential (other Asian languages would be advantageous)
AlphaSights is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top